OLIV BDAY FESTIVITIES AT TA-WAN.




February 25, 2011 Its olive's Bday, my sister in law. we celebrated it in Ta-wan restaurant after the office hours. Poor my youngest bro cudnt join us bcos he still got class till 8pm. I always love fam gathering. Am typically family lover! yeah, FAM COMES FIRST. I dont know since when, but after my marriage, we often do fam gathering, esp,If the member of fams got bday. I am always grateful having sucha wonderful parents like pop mom and pop mom in laws and bros sis. next month is my hush bday and we'll meet up with many gaieties captured on pics :)


Meet the Next Generation




Oliv blew out her bday candles






WACTHOUT!! A bit Narcissism will appear. Pwease dont get sick! :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...