HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012 !!

Hi Everyone! I hope you are now doing good to celebrate the New Year of 2012. Nothing Much from me, I just wanna share something to you before I leave 2011 with full of beautiful memories. I just covered a song "Price Tag" that sang by Jessie J. I think this song has a meaningful sense of life that shows Happiness is not about the money and also asking people to spare more times for fun rather than only seeking for "wealth". However, the other side, If there is a money, everyone will be happy! hahaha... That's life! The more you are grateful for everything you have, the more you can cherish your life.
Anw, Hubby and Me wanna wanna share the video below and wish you a very wondrous HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012.




HOPE 2012 TREAT US WELL! HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE!
NEW HOPES, NEW HAPPINESS! 
Kisses xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...