back Home for good!

yeaaaa...... what most students do when they already finished their degree? some of them decided to stay and apply for TR (temporary residence) or PR (permanent Residence) in order to be able to apply job here! in Australia.....or others might decide to be back home for good..!! yeaaaa.... which team are you in? am obviously the second team...ya ya ya ya...back for good! hihihhi
so what to do?
PACKING! yeaaa...ive been two years here, in Australia, and my things like 'sekampung' hehehe
ive been busy packing up all the things and they all make me sick! seriously its bloody hell! bloodyyy packing packing lahhh!!! esp for me, yg bisa dibilang, not well-organised people.....huaaaaa......
seriously, aku bru menutup mata dan mengistirahatkan pikiran dan tubuh ituuuu bisa dibilang cuma 5 hours these 3 days...... am sure that I'll be tepar seteparnya begitu nympe Jakarta on this wed! reallyyyy.....huhuhuhu

my house is superrrr messsyyyy........

fiuuhhhh but my works nearly finish now....Ive packed up all the things into boxes.....and the rest, I just need to cover the top of boxes wif cellotape.....fiuuuhhhhh....... ditambah dengan udara Brisbane and Ausi sekitarnya sudah berpihak kepada matahari sekarang..yeaaa nearly summer and the sun is not friendly at all.... i feel sort of being burned by fire if am outside.... sort of exaggerating......but itsss truly true....huhuhuhu hate summer....am sure getting darker each day in here.....

Because am too tired and always sigh sigh gitu selama packing up the things.... I feel I deserve sumthing cute before going back home...hihihihi
I went to city this afternoon... went to some favorites stores of course, theyre gonna have massive sale here.....called boxing day! I always love boxing day! yiihhhaaa cant waittt....

ok, getting back to wat ive been searching for today! actually I didnt really have lists to buy today, just wanna see something cute and tempting my eyes :p

I went to GP (general pants) my "must list" store to visit...... and I got something that caught my fancy there....hehehe....related to summer.....can u guesss??? yea ya yaa..glasses! hahahaa
I love to collect glasses... hihihi, dont know since when....but I do have many colors of glasses.. but most of them are brown...hihihi......

this glasses that caught my fancy is from cheap monday! I like the shape of this glasses and the colour fusion on that glasses...hihihihi


I bought it in brown colour.... it also has cheap monday logo or skull logo both asides left and right..hehehe
senneeenggg...yeaaa at least I can release my tiredness by doing something I like...hehehe
well....tomorrow morning, I'll attend my close friend gradution! nissaaaa..... I called her berriii...hihihihi
she got dean's commendation because her GPA is almost 7..hihihi so proud of her....
so, I need to organize something now and will be back to youuu bloggieeee again next timee


have a lovely dayyy yauucchhh :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...