Sijabat Fam Gathering on Saturday


Okay, it is obvious that my weekend is mostly about fam gathering. well, I guess most of people do the same thing like me, that weekend is always about family day. This saturday I spent with Sijabat Big Fam as one of them celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary. who is the lucky couple?  yes, It is my in laws or in the specific way is my dad in law's brother. His wife got the same like mine,Berliana and I just knew it by chance. The party ran smoothly, every people seemed like enjoying their catch up with other members of family, so did I. unfortunately, I didn't capture the cheerful face of the host  when they blew out the candles on the wedding cake as me and hush came very late because we overslept. However, I caught up lots of stories with my peer in laws and cracked up the most over the funny chinwag.



Me, hush and my other peer in laws went to the Black Cat after the party was over, located on Arcadia Senayan. The cafe has the jazzy theme and live music in it. My hush also requested his favo song from Chaka Chan, Through The Fire but he was a bit grumpy to the woman singer who didn't have a sharp jazz voice and a bit pitchy in middle of song. the taste of the foods and drinks, esp Mocktails, are below my expectation. I guess why many people visit that place is just want to enjoy the live music and also its location is in the central city. well....somehow, I had a blast with the lovely people around and It was a clodless night!
Hope you guys have a clodless weekend! kisses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...