Officemates taken with my Lomography f i s h e y e . . .







I shud proud of myself for getting improved each day when I use my lomography fisheye camera. yes, it's a wrap after I found out how to use this kind of camera properly. I guess my former time of using it has been doing a good job to train myself. haha u may think I am way too exaggerating bout this feeling, yes, in fact I am! previously, I ever built the results and all of them were such a mess and a total failure. I was  upset but now I know, that every failure gives us lesson to improve, even you implement it on small condition of your life.
well, anw, I love all the results, and most of them are perfect compared to my previous results. I captured these shots nearby my office when we're out for lunch or having a quick mind break. I love fisheye to the hilt and will keep using it. you will be surprised by my future results. I promise! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...