Jeans Crush?


The pictures above are the collections of my Now jeans crush, Dr.Denim. the skinny cut of this jeans makes me falling in love and wanna add this brand to my collections.
I do love wearing jeans since high school and got collections of many brands. I love jeans cos it's comfy and easy to mix and match to every or most occasions. are you as mad as me in jeans? I guess everybody loves jeans. Now, I simply wanna have a pair or more of Dr. Denim jeansmaker in  dark blue, grey or black in torn style. I saw it on some of fashion blogs that review about this brand. I think I'm in love with it. Now, I'm still curious where in Jakarta I can get it. Do you have any idea?
anw, So far, my favo skinny jeans to wear always goes to J Brand, Nudie (super favo), Aprill 77 and Tsubi ++. Cheap monday is also have a good skinny cut and safe for the pocket. For Boot cut jeans or wide leg jeans always goes to True Religion, miss sixty and J Brand. To be frank, I dont like jeans that got many ornaments at the back pocket. I like simple one with the plain color that blends with the jeans color. 
After reading the review about Dr. Denim Jeansmaker, I guess it now will be on the top list of my jeans crush. If you wanna read the review about this jeans, just have a visit to Dr.Denim Jeansmaker. As a jeans lover, I think I'm in love...How bout youu?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...