I adore Alexa

I love her dressing style so much. she is always good in any clothes. I just love her for being so chic, simple (sometimes with granny look) and adorable. She is cute with every thing she wears. No wonder that many people have been influenced from her look. Thanks to her for giving me ideas to mix and match the color of dressing.
Anyway, my leopard shoes has arrived today which I bought from reliable online shop, Saksfifthavenue, one of biggest and famous department stores in States. I wish I could visit this store someday because I often do the online shop. If I had time, a list of favorite goods will be on my hand immediately hahaha. 
I want to wear my new shoes this weekend on my birthday lunch treat with my best friends. I know it's kinda late to celebrate because each of us has many different schedules. Thanks God we finally can arrange the decent time to gather on this weekend! Oh I just Can't Wait!
Kisses xxx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...