What a weekend we had !




I love my bestfriends and the times we had through happy and sad times. We don't meet regularly but we believe the connection among us is going so strong and close. The above video was snapped last weekend at my Hubby's apartment. We did the 'sleepover time' and had gay times together. My bestfriends including my Hubby were swimming in the apartment's pool when I was being a full time photographer. Poor me, I couldn't join them because regular period was coming. So, there I was.. recording the video of their happy and gleeful faces in the pool. I am happy to see them happy. It was fun time for me too.

Anw, I was using 8mm application from my iPhone on the video above. Super fun! I will share more and more videos with this application :)
Kisses xxx 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...