Edward Cullen FEVER!

Are youu? yeaa.... are you one of Edward Cullen fans? or Jacob? ahahaha
mmm.... I watched the continuation of twilight movie yesterday which just 6 hours ago....ahahaha...cos today is already saturday and am sitting on my red couch, dying to sleep, then writing this blog :p
I watched Twilight last year, when I was in summer holiday, in Jkt... am not really enthusiastic wif this movie.... I dont really like the love story here as well... I found it boring... honestly, I almost fell asleep in the cinema.... I watched with 12 Indonesian Friend in South Bank Cinema.... and guess what? The cinema was so crowded! I think all people are curious wif the movie....not the story...cos they can read the serial novels.. Twilight,New moon and Eclipse and breaking dawn.
crowded and hell yeahh.... 12 of us sat separately but not too far....
The story is not that bad....but Its not that good.....I found the man, Edward Cullen guy, in that movie not that handsome, like most of my friends always screamed when they said bout either Edward or Jacob...

'ooohhhhhh Edwarddd soo cutee' or 'gosshhhhh Jacob is so hot'....hahaha

I Found his style abit sort of queer in the movie....uppssss....sorry fans...no offense yeaa....
I dont know why, prob its because I didnt read the novels, The love story is not that fascinating...not so my favo romantic movie :)
well, thats fine.... as am not a picky or choosy person to watch movie,esp new one... so yea......its fine....


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...