Thats What friends are for....

I Just made a video...which prob not really good..but just wanna share something that I got as I grew up in this world....its simple, its all about friendship! That we always need friends to share something in good times or bad times!
I was karaoke-ing 2 days ago wif my classmates in Gold Coast, and we sang this song... and It keep hanging around in my mind until now....... so.... I decided to make this video...
This videoo I dedicated to all my best friends and good friends who always stand beside me either in good or bad times! Hope this friendship will last forever.....
I also got a nice quote bout friendship...which written by Donna Roberts.

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...