Anotha saturdate story.

I am supposed to name my blog with weekend notes or something smells around it cos mostly my posts are bout my weekend festivity. yes, it's bcos I js got chance to update this blog on weekend, as my daily activities I spend out at office and other wife thingy thing.However, I really enjoy them all.that's a fantastic part of being woman anw.
Get back to my saturday storyline, I hv chosen casual look to welcome the weekend. nothing much to do on sat. after completing my husband's UK application scholarship form, we decided to have dinner at Goodsdept cafe, If you still remembered my previous post, I hv described bout this place. I love this place to the bits, cos it always reminds me of Bristish touch boutique in UK and AU when I get there, esp the indie label designer clothes that's very worth to buy in regard to the price as well as the design.I bet you will find something which is not pidgin.
The good Thing bout saturday was Pani, my bro's girl, treated us for din when we bumped into them in Goodsdept Cafe. 2 days ago was her bday and I forgot to say bday greet to her. Sorry, my bad! But promise, will give a present later for cherishing her new age :D
The bad thing also occurred, when we watched a total failure movie, 'machette' which been such a crap to my mood. But finally I cud cope it and found sumthin happy to end up my weekend.
I wont be talkative blabber here, so here the below pics of my not-so-blast saturday. Hope youuu have a blast weekend folks. Kisses.  

Having din w My bro and his girl, Pani (left), Me and my hush (right). THANKS PANI, FOR TREATING US! :D

The cropped Jacket that I want to buy on this week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...