FERRAGAMO NEVER FAILS ON ME!

I don't know since when I fall in love with ferragamo shoes. I hv collected them since I was in University and they always fascinatingly catch my eyes till now! the shoes always looks after the interest of how simple girl dressing up. Moreover,it's timeless shoes, the style will never vanish on every fashion fever! I own many pairs of them with different styles as the below pictures show and never regret having each pair of them.

The cutest Varina





The lovely Nobel Jelly



One of my loveliest style saviors, The Vara Flo



The Timeless VARA that has been the best seller for more than 30 years!



Now, they got the second line brand of Ferragamo, called My ferragamo, which distract my mind since the line came up. am now saving my salary to purchase 2 of them in brown and yellow.



oh My, They are really SWEETEST DISTRACTION on my MIND
but not on my POCKET :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...