Geez, I Miss my Life in Melbourne. . .



I used to live in Australia for 2 years, more precisely in Brisbane, to pursue my master degree. I do love every parts of Australia and now I am missing all the things bout it. If anyone asks me which part of Australia I love the most, then my answer will go to Melbourne. The unique city with the touch of modern and history. As my favo activity is travelling, I already strolled all the states in Australia. and still, Melbourne has my heart to the bits. Altho I live in Brisbane, if I get holidays, I straight away fly to Melbourne and enjoy the rest of my holidays there. Shopping, culinary, vintage shop are the best in the land of moody weather. why I say the land of moody weather? yes, simply bcos in Melbourne u can have 4 seasons in a day. It can be hot,windy,rainy in a day. My best moment visited Melbourne was the one with my bestfriend, Gwendy, my current brother and sister in laws as well as my brother, Aron and my hush, Andry. That time was amazing, and I cudn't forget a thing that we went thru over the holidays. PERFECT all the way was the suitable feeling I guess. I really wish someday We cud stroll Melbourne with the perfect feeling that we have ever had before.

The below pics I uploaded were taken from my several photo albums on facebook. The below moments didn't occur in the same time, but taken from the same place, Melbourne. hope u enjoy the pics and probably can make you feel the same way with me, Heart Melbourne . Kisses xxx  










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...