The place that I want to visit the most on Earth


Aren't they so breathtaking? yes! this is Santorini, Greece, the place that I want to stroll in the most. Every time I look to the images of it on google, I am so much captivated by its beauty. Once, I cud travel to Europe this year or next year, the first place that will be at the top on my list is Greece. I really want to stroll Greece, from Athen,Mykonos till Santorini. If I didn't get chance to stroll all of them, please please, Santorini is my must-visit place which won't be skipped from those three listed cities :)

I am crazy and mad bout this place. Maybe I  would scream out loud and jump that high on bed If I got the ticket to this place. hahaha. One of my friends went there lately, and her pics really sadden me a lot, cos I wish I were her on that great times. my husband also loves this place right after I showed the pics on google long time ago. I really hope God can grant my prayer to visit this place with my husband. one day, we'll never know. Santorini, wait for me. . .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...